Off Road Werkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Off Road Werkz

To Unite the 4 Wheel Drive Community in Ventura County California.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Permission to post...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terminal Iron

Looking for Permission to post...? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Permission to post...?   Looking for Permission to post...? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Hello all,
Skip here. My question is of your forum. I just joined and would like to ask permission if I can support the forum with pipe bending tec support and tooling. I run a small business in Long Beach, Ca. I'm a steel sculptor (concepts and one off fabrications) large scale. I have to bend and radius pipe for some of the concepts and have several of the Pro-Tools line in my studio. A few months back I called up Pro-Tools requesting a few new dies and asked for the West Coast Distributor with a response of we do not have one @ this time. I stated I can with a response of go for it. So I'm the West Coast Distributor for Pro-Tools. I would be very happy to offer Tec support for bending applications as well as Pipe Bending tooling and dies and Forum member discounts. I will find tooling for specific applications. If I can not satisfy the requirements I will find a reputable manufacture to do so using my network @ no charge.

I thought it best to ask before posting. If time allows please review/comment on my web site www.terminalironworks.com. The whole process of opening a web site let alone populating products and services is and continues to hold me in a very steep learning curve. Your thoughts are welcome.

I thank you all for your time.

Regards,

Skip
424-731-2073
terminaliron@gmail.com
http://www.terminalironworks.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.terminalironworks.com

Looking for Permission to post...?
Page 1 of 1